WIND Membership & Event Coordinator
Women in Derivatives (WIND), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is seeking a highly motivated and self-starting individual, who thrives on knowledge and expression, and works well in a small team, to join us as our Membership and Events Coordinator. This is also a fantastic opportunity to work with senior women in the financial industry whose purpose to help connect, elevate and advance women in financial markets. This role can be extremely rewarding and allows an individual to be creative as she works across different committees and broadens her relationships with senior women executives.
The role involves engaging with our membership and administering aspects of our programming, including events coordination, membership communication, and support WIND’s Board of Directors in executing strategic initiatives. This role will be mostly a work from home (“WFM”) position with expectation to support our global team including our London-based team. There may be some travel involved and the expectation is to attend in-person events when requested.
Qualifications and Skills
· Create and send invites to WIND events and programs
· Engage with Committee leads and volunteers to provide support during the planning phase of events including venue selection, engaging with panelists, catering, and any other logistics
· Engage with our membership to ensure they have a positive experience during our WIND events. This may include registration prior to the event, distributing content materials (swag), and post-event surveys.
· Track event metrics and attendance to measure engagement, growth and key insights
· Engage our membership via social media through communication of events, newsletter and any other published content
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, WordPress, Canva
· Proficient with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, You Tube, Twitter
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding project management skills, ability to multi-task & work under tight deadlines
· Strong organizational skills
· Rapidly adopts new technologies, processes, and tools
· Either minimum 1 year of related work experience or has completed higher level education in marketing
Compensation: $25 to $33 per hour based on experience
Please submit resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit womeninderivatives.org.