A top global hedge fund is currently seeking a Derivatives and Trading Counsel to become a key member of the growing Legal & Compliance team in the new Austin, Texas office.
The successful candidate will work closely with the COO Team, Legal, Compliance, Tax and external counsel to document the trading and custody relationships in the Digital Assets space, and serve as a trusted adviser to portfolio companies as they navigate the regulatory landscape.
● Work with the COO Team, Legal, Compliance, Tax and external counsel to document the trading and custody relationships of company and assist with related projects. The typical agreements cover custody, prime brokerage, futures clearing, borrowing, lending, spot trading, ISDA Master Agreements and exchange terms.
● Ensure the terms are in line with the internal policies and the stance taken by the Company’s core (TradFi) funds.
● Answer internal and external queries and assist with trading disputes.
● Advise portfolio companies on regulatory and legal matters, either directly or as a liaison to experts within our network.
● Assist Compliance with regulatory filings.
● Stay abreast of regulatory and policy developments.
● Serve as an educational resource for the investment team and our portfolio companies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org