Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
The Vanguard Fixed Income Group’s Global Portfolio Risk Management and Derivatives Trading team currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Derivatives Trader to work out of the Corporate Headquarters in Malvern, PA.
– Manage portfolio risk for all active fixed income funds by maintaining rates and FX exposures
– Provide best execution of derivatives for all fixed income funds
– Lend expert insights and opinions from ongoing research and analysis on rates and derivatives markets
– Become proficient in BlackRock Solutions, Bloomberg, and various execution platforms
– Have the opportunity to learn the fixed income markets and develop as an investment professional
– Interact with different trading desks and senior fixed income leaders across all locations
– Analyze data and develop trading and portfolio strategies with oversight. Independently generate ideas and research
– Identify, recommend, and develop process improvements. Develop strategies to add value through efficient execution and quantitative research
– Participate in special projects
– Five years related work experience, including four years investment management experience. Fixed Income experience preferred
– Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, math, computer science or equivalent combination of training and experience required. – – Graduate degree preferred
– CFA preferred
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
To apply for this job please visit www.vanguardjobs.com.