Website Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Technology Risk Program Manager – 202099 – Tampa, Dallas, Jersey City
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
The Risk Program Manager is responsible for leading the execution and delivery of initiatives across Technology Risk Portfolio. Ensures that the project teams adhere to the DTCC and Risk PMO governance process through all phases of the project life-cycle. Is capable of communicating to executives in both formal and informal scenarios. Is able to effectively escalate and manage program level issues, risks and dependencies. Can effectively align project timelines, strategy, and objectives to support the program. As a senior member in the PMO this role requires the ability to lead, coach, and mentor.
- Understand the DTCC processes and methodologies for delivering initiatives/projects and ensure adherence to these methodologies, including Risk PMO governance framework
- Responsible for initiative/project planning and scope prioritization, successfully plan and track multiple projects encompassing Business and IT stakeholders from end to end
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders across Business and IT to meet the desired objectives
- Support the Agile / Scrum process. Lead project roadmap creation, Participate and contribute in sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Report on project progress, including issues and risks to stakeholders and management
- Track cost, schedules and performance against established program milestones; reporting the status to management stakeholders on a regular basis
- Understand and translate cross-functional dependencies into actionable plans. Track and report all interdependencies between multiple initiatives and projects
- Ensure delivered solutions/products meet defined business requirements and are of high quality
- Timely resolution of conflicts and issues. Negotiates the scope and approach, and acts as liaison between appropriate stakeholders
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Cyber Security & Technology Risk Industry
- Prior experience in handling IT Security related programs / projects is preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Cloud environment is a plus
- Experience in Agile preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Master’s or equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize, focus and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner and motivated
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About the Team
To apply for this job please visit ebxr.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.