Website TD Securities
TD Securities offers a wide range of M&A Advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients who choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions. In 2023, we acquired Cowen Inc., offering our clients access to a premier U.S. equities business and highly-diverse equity research franchise, while growing our strong, diversified investment bank.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day. www.td.com
• Transactional and advisory support to TD’s swap and securities-based swap dealer, broker-dealer and global foreign exchange teams. May also include related support to other areas such as corporate lending and commodities.
• Support to internal documentation group responsible for a variety of trading agreements regarding issues including, but not limited to, Dodd Frank and other regulations, bankruptcy/insolvency issues, margin/collateral, ERISA, securities laws and counterparty local laws
• Assistance with the development of new forms and provisions
• Assistance with netting issues, including advising on both industry and bespoke opinions
• Research and provide advice relating to new regulations and regulatory compliance
To fulfill the responsibilities of the position, the incumbent must be qualified to practice law in NY State with a minimum of 5-7 years combined experience in a law firm and/or an investment bank legal department. The candidate should be willing and ready to develop legal skills and expand knowledge into new substantive areas of law as may arise.The candidate will be attentive to detail, have strong organizational, writing, research and communication skills, be able to cross-train and work both independently and collaboratively, and be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
The position is based in New York City, with a hybrid in office/remote work model.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
$156,560 – $221,708 annually
To apply for this job please visit jobs.td.com.