Website PPM America
The primary responsibility of the Financial Reporting Supervisor is to provide technical expertise and leadership to the financial reporting team for the Jackson Mutual Funds. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, the Financial Reporting Supervisor possesses the ability to develop and coordinate complex workflows and provide effective leadership and coordination of projects.
- Develop a plan and manage the day-to-day operations of the financial reporting team.
- Review mutual fund financial reports to ensure completeness and accuracy in accordance with reporting standards.
- Research GAAP and SEC disclosure requirements and develop new financial statement disclosures.
- Prepare complex mutual fund financial statements and related disclosures, including for funds invested in various types of derivative investments.
- Review regulatory filings, including N-PORT and N-CEN.
- Evaluate department processes and develop procedures to increase productivity.
- Develop financial reporting staff in the areas of financial reporting technical expertise and workflow execution.
- Ensure department process documentation is complete and updated regularly.
- Identify and lead team projects as required.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of mutual fund shareholder and SEC reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of FundSuite Arc, Command Automated Publishing System (“CAPS”) and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Committed to excellence in work product and meeting deadlines with tight time constraints.
- Analytical skills, with ability to problem solve independently.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours during peak periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years related work experience required.
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Jackson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. The Company subscribes to and endorses federal and state laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, legally-recognized disability, marital status, legally-protected medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other factor not related to the needs of the job. The Company is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Company facilities and campuses are tobacco-free environments.
To apply for this job please visit jackson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.