Website PPM America
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst is to provide support and leadership within the construct of the financial reporting team for the Jackson Mutual Funds. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, the Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst possesses the ability to provide effective leadership and coordination of projects.
- Prepare and review financial reports, including complex mutual fund financial statements and related disclosures.
- Assist with day-to-day oversight and training of Financial Reporting Analysts.
- Manage requests from other areas of JNAM and external auditors.
- Prepare and review regulatory filings, including N-PORT and N-CEN.
- Evaluate and document department processes and assist with developing and implementing new processes.
- Research GAAP and SEC disclosure requirements and assist with developing new reporting disclosures.
- Support various team projects as needed.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in preparation of basic mutual fund financial statements and schedules of investments.
- Knowledge of mutual fund shareholder and SEC reporting requirements.
- Experience working with derivative investments.
- Experience with mutual fund audits and auditor interactions.
- Experience training and mentoring others.
- Team player with strong leadership, organizational and planning skills.
- Committed to excellence in work product and meeting deadlines with tight time constraints.
- Analytical skills, with ability to problem solve independently.
- Knowledge of FundSuite Arc, Command Automated Publishing System (“CAPS”) and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours during peak periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 4+ years related work experience. required.
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Jackson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. The Company subscribes to and endorses federal and state laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, legally-recognized disability, marital status, legally-protected medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other factor not related to the needs of the job. The Company is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Company facilities and campuses are tobacco-free environments.
To apply for this job please visit jackson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.