Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and bonus
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you’ll love this job:
A Relationship Manager is responsible for developing deep and trusted relationships with its clients, which include investment managers, broker/dealers, outsource providers and custodians, by strategically and proactively anticipating their future needs, roadblocks, and risks. RMs seek to uncover new opportunities to expand DTCC’s partnerships and consistently stay up to date with the latest financial services industry trends and business initiatives within DTCC’s client base. RMs also maintain strong internal relationships to develop a sound understanding of DTCC products, service offerings and organizational objectives.
- Deliver proactive account management, including understanding client goals and objectives, implementing a strategic relationship process and deepening existing relationships
- Develop an in-depth network and knowledge of what clients do at all levels of their business, including managing relationships with C-suite executives
- Act as a trusted “consultant” to clients by contributing innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Build and drive strategic account plans aligned to each client’s organizational goals and objectives
- Prepare and execute successful in-person and/or virtual client meetings to explain new products/ services, ensure satisfaction with existing products/ services and to review strategic account plans
Maintaining Strong Internal and Industry Knowledge:
- Utilize strong internal product knowledge, technical skills and market knowledge to effectively articulate the features and benefits of DTCC’s product and service offerings to clients
- Understand the business and technical principles that underpin the design and delivery of DTCC products and services
- Actively participate in new product initiatives and collaborate effectively internally across all levels of the DTCC client services ecosystem
- Credibly position DTCC product and service offerings in the context of financial services industry trends and changing technology landscapes
Protecting revenue and retaining existing clients:
- Manage and protect an existing base of revenues within an assigned portfolio
- Meet or exceed performance goals pertaining to client retention, client satisfaction, growth, and profitability
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- 5-10 years’ experience successfully managing relationships across a portfolio of Tier 1 Clients in the Financial Services sector
- Degree Educated
- Strong networking skills
- English language skills are imperative. Additional European languages would be an advantage
- Highly organized and efficient at managing day to day business with multiple competing priorities
- Deep understanding of post trade processes, including collateral management, regulatory reporting
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to proactively meet client needs
- Strong technical skillset, with the ability to embrace new technology and leverage CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships both internally and with client base
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients with the ability to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting client’s needs
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
About the Team
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.
At DTCC, Sales, Partnership & Relationship Management teams are responsible for cultivating and embedding profitable, long-term client relationships to grow our revenue and market share.
To apply for this job please visit ebxr.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.