Website SIMON Markets LLC
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Senior Project Manager to aid in the buildup of its Portfolio Analytics and Alternatives offerings. In this role, you’ll work closely with our product managers and technology leads to facilitate our technology development by coordinating with internal teams including Sales, UX & Design, Engineering, Legal and Compliance. Your role will be to enable collaboration, effective delivery and ensure the team meets business objectives in a timely manner. If you’re excited by these challenges, have a passion to learn new tools and techniques, and develop innovative solutions, we want to talk to you!
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- High-level interpersonal skills, the ability to establish solid relationships, and promote team cohesiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical, convergent thinker to take on challenges
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross functional environment
- Experience with navigating complex software development projects
- Experience with technical tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Facilitation skills guiding groups through processes that help them to come to solutions and make decisions
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, JIRA Query Language and plug-ins like Structure and‚ BigPicture) along with collaboration tools (MS Office, Confluence, monday.com)
- Project Management/Scrum Master experience such as Scrum Master certification (SAFe), Certified Scrum Professional (CSM or CSP)‚ÄØ
- Previous experience in financial services or financial technology company, preferably working with risk-managed and alternative investment solutions
- Previous experience in a startup or growth company
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district.
Launched in 2018, SIMON helps financial advisors build the portfolio of tomorrow by giving them access to more investment opportunities. The SIMON platform offers a marketplace for risk-managed and alternative solutions, including structured investments, annuities, and traditional and progressive alternatives. With education and analytics breaking down the complexity inherent in these products, and a centralized workflow for lifecycle management, financial advisors can learn, transact, and manage client portfolios with confidence.
Over 100,000 financial professionals with $5 trillion in combined client assets turn to SIMON to stay ahead in an ever-evolving investment landscape. SIMON is an independently operating fintech company with backing from market participants Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo, and growth equity firm WestCap. To learn more about SIMON, visit www.simon.io and follow the company on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Securities products and services offered by SIMON Markets LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, Member FINRA / SIPC. Annuities and insurance services provided by SIMON Annuities and Insurance Services LLC.
To apply for this job please visit simon.io.