InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, and others.
You will lead the go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of InvestX’s platform and features to its user base, including analyzing usage information, meeting with customers, messaging, feature releases, competitive intelligence, user research, and other initiatives that push the adoption and engagement of the platform forward. This includes identifying strategic improvements to our process and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to improve our product vision and make a real impact on the future of our partners and our organization.
Location: Vancouver or New York
- Develop and lead go-to-market strategy for new product launches as well as support sales team readiness
- Build experiments, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results
- Work alongside marketing operations to produce content that supports marketing objectives
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure alignment and to develop the GTM roadmap
- Constantly tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t and to make decisions and drive actions based on intelligence
- Become the marketing expert on our client by refining personas, understanding the client journey, and utilizing this intel for marketing purposes
- Market research in coordination with Product Management and Sales to understand the competitive landscape
- Research and develop value propositions, messaging, and product positioning
- Provide sales support by developing sales collateral and providing training on messaging and value propositions
- Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience is desirable
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally a minimum of 3 years in a product marketing position within a consumer or B2B software company
- Concise and effective communicator and marketing storyteller
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies and messages
- Developed ownership of workflow and prioritization of project activities
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with critical listening skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in fin-tech is an asset
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job please visit www.investx.com.