Website SIMON Markets LLC
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
We are looking for a driven Senior Marketing Specialist to offer dedicated marketing and communications support to our Advisor Engagement Team, focused on delivering multi-channel campaign coordination to support the sales enablement initiatives across core account nodes. In close collaboration with the team’s Marketing Manager, you’ll drive alignment of our brand with advisor-facing communications that clearly articulate and present SIMON’s value proposition to external audiences. Working across sales/marketing/product/digital experience team members, as well as with external partner relationships, you will actively support seamless cross-team connectivity, develop collateral targeted to specific audiences, serve as a control for compliance, and manage effective coordination and distribution on time-bound deliverables.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Develop and manage a library of pre-approved content for Sales and Marketing team use, applying SIMON’s brand and unique voice to maintain alignment and consistency
- Help direct team members to leverage existing, pre-approved content to help them engage with prospects and partners alike throughout the sales lifecycle journey
- Lead the development and execution of compelling emails, platform notifications, presentations and one-pagers, targeting specific audiences, to support introductions to SIMON, platform awareness, functionality releases, and launch communications
- Drive management of a launch communications schedule to track and synchronize the launch of new campaigns, tools, or each onboarding network and partner, including timelines/tactics, template execution, custom collateral, and other ad-hoc needs
- Expertly set up, organize and train team members on marketing and project management tools that will enhance efficiency and expedite output
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members to ensure execution of deliverables toward team KPIs
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of investment marketing experience
- Digitally savvy and visually inclined; demonstrated comfort level creating visually appealing, presentation-ready content deliverables, from invitations to professional collateral
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with AP style/editorial best practices and excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Superior attention to detail, project management, and time-management skills
- Individual contributor with ability to cultivate strong relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders in person and via email, slack, and other forms of communications
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive, and possesses a strong desire to succeed
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving, and creative-thinking skills
- Proficient using MS Office, Pardot, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales, or related field
- Wealth Management, fintech, or similar industry experience
- Track record of managing multiple projects on schedule
- Visually inclined and experience with creative design suites
- Familiarity and intellectual curiosity about financial markets
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup working culture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.
To apply for this job please visit simon.io.