Website Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Position Title: Middleware Engineer (US Shift)
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
As a member of the Enterprise Infrastructure, the Middleware Engineer has hand-on experience with the ability to provide comprehensive technical consultation to business unit, IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Work closely with Solution Architect and application developers to identify and specify the sophisticated business requirements and processes (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Participate in Agile squad and build the Infrastructure upon agreed Engineering workflow standards
- Work with a multi-functional team demonstrating agile development methodologies and tools
- Perform research, analysis, documentation, testing implementation and ongoing support for the infrastructure builds.
- Validate database build requirements, demonstrate automation tools to complete requirements
- Provide all aspects of DBA support including database installation (RAC/Single Instance) and configuration, upgrade, backup and recovery, partitioning, performance tuning, etc
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires excellent analytical ability for architecture and flows, excellent judgment and probe analysis techniques, an in-depth knowledge of business unit’s functions and applications, and broad knowledge of technology platforms
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and supervising controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Proficient in IBM MQ Administration and Maintenance (Linux/Unix required, Mainframe a plus)
- Experience with Multi-Instance and RDQM MQ configurations a plus.
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Automation experience (Chef, Jenkins) a plus
- Knowledge of Service Now, Jira, and Kanban are a plus
About the Team
IT Architecture and Enterprise Services are responsible for enabling digital transformation of DTCC. The group manages complexity of the technology landscape within DTCC and enhances agility, robustness and security of the technology footprint. It does so by serving as the focal point for all technology architectural activities in the organization as well as engineering a portfolio of foundational technology assets to enable our digital transformation.
To apply for this job please visit ebxr.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.