InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, Forbes and others.
As the Senior Developer, you will help us architect and build new features, enhance our existing software, tools, and experiences to help engage our customers by extending our application capabilities and enhancing the existing technologies we use. You will help design and build new APIs, web services, and microservices while supporting the operations of the InvestX platform.
• Participate in code reviews
• Implementation of security and data protection practices
• Write code based on design specifications and tickets
• Mentor Other Developers
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Implement TCP/IP and UDP Gateways
• Implement RESTful servers in .NET Core
• Collaborate with teams across InvestX to help perform and validate root cause analysis of failures, and understand different technology stacks in use
• Discover and prevent cross-tenant and privacy failures prior to customer impact
• Identify privacy-brittle patterns across InvestX codebases and services
• 7+ years of ASP.NET & C#
• Deep understanding of .net CORE
• Experience with Web Sockets and SignalR.
• Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS, IIS, SQL server
• Understanding of GIT, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins
• Exceptional understanding of the best practices for the handling of web assets
• The ability to thrive in a growing team
• Flexibility and adaptability; comfortable in an entrepreneurial organization
• A track record of consistently meeting goals and deadlines
• Experience with Containers (Docker / K8)
• Experience working with sensitive data
• Experience with TDD and DI/IOC
• Experience creating and delivering microservice architectures
• Experience developing highly scalable and performant enterprise software
• Research new and emerging technology and its privacy risks and benefits
• Plan and manage an expanding portfolio of security and privacy areas, and track associated metrics
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job please visit investx.bamboohr.com.