A technology company at the forefront of merging finance and computational law. We build software that digitizes regulations and makes intelligent decisions in real-time transactional systems. Our award-winning platform is providing mission-critical, low-latency services for the world’s most prominent and complex financial institutions.
We value intellectually curious, creative people who enjoy solving challenging, interesting problems and building breakthrough products. Our culture and organizational model encourages accountability, collaboration and personal development.
Our Business Development Team:
Having already established a client base consisting of 10+ global Tier 1 investment banks, the company is embarking on the next exciting phase of expansion and they are looking for talented, focused professionals to join the business development team in driving the sales and building new business efforts across regions.
Senior Business Development Lead, New York:
As the Senior Business Development Lead, New York, you will have the opportunity to perform a broad role, taking accountability for maximising the revenue opportunities and building long-lasting commercial relationships. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for driving strategic client acquisition process and securing new clients in the Americas
- Delivering clients in large buy-side firms, as well as focusing on Tier 1 and 2 global firms
- Forging meaningful relationships with key decision makers (e.g. Markets COO’s, Operations and Technology heads) at major financial institutions. Use those relationships to drive expansion of use cases and footprint within the organization.
- Help drive all aspects of Business Development regionally, including closing enterprise wide, multi-year license deals with target clients and senior executives
- Grow the business through active participation in development of the firm’s partnerships with global technology and consulting firms
- Participate in business planning and work with CCO to develop and execute on firm’s growth aspirations including development and execution of Marketing Campaigns and design of go to market for new products.
- Partner with product, marketing, people and finance teams to align business and strategic goals with technology driven initiatives
- Mentor, grow and attract top business development talent
What are we looking for in prospective employees?
We have a diverse work force and exercise a flexible approach to hiring to ensure we find professionals that have the drive and ambition to consistently exceed expectations. The following requirements would be beneficial:
- BA, BS or equivalent degree required
- Proven global and/or regional sales leadership experience.
- Established network of target relationships for global firms, focusing on buy-side and tier 2 sell-side targets
- Highly experienced in enterprise software sales of complex products to global financial services
- Business strategy and goal oriented in approach to decision making, prioritization and performance measurement
- Holds pre-requisite capital markets, regulatory and technical knowledge, coupled with the ability to clearly listen and deliver findings back
- Entrepreneurial experience highly valued
To apply for this job email email@example.com
Barry Whyte- 732-284-6300
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org