InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors. InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, and others.
You will gain in-depth knowledge in the InvestX Asset Management business, taking full ownership of the deal cycle, fulfill all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements on a timely basis, manage documentation and financial bookkeeping related to the funds. You will also work closely with the Corporate Controller to fulfill the Company’s financial and statutory filings accurately and on a timely basis.
Location: Vancouver, BC
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure operations, legal, and compliance items are completed for each fund/SPV event (Launch, closing, distributions etc.)
• Manage the deal cycle – tracking of funds and subscriptions, shares transfer agreements, distributions, and dissolutions of LPs (Limited Partnerships) processed by external vendors
• Maintain accurate records and documentation for regulatory reporting (i.e. RED report, Blue Sky filings)
• Act as primary contact for all matters related to the General Partner
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from the investor
• Process all financial accountings entries related to InvestX Asset Management business
• Prepare management reporting with analytics of business line performance
• Assist Corporate Controller to prepare fund and corporate financial statements
• Support year-end audit and tax reporting
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
• Chartered Professional Accountant
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Highly detail-oriented with strong prioritization and organization skills
• A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
• Thrive in high-pressure environments, and be able to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job please visit investx.bamboohr.com.