Website CME Group
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Americas Sales Operations & Enablement Manager will be a key role supporting all operational facets of Client Development & Sales. This individual will serve as a key support to the regional sales leadership team while also working closely with individual sales team members in the Americas Region to support day-to-day sales execution and campaign coordination.
Role will be directly accountable to global sales operations group with the mandate to build a best in class client development and sales organization, which is both regionally relevant and globally connected.
Key responsibilities to include:
1. Ensure consistent sales campaign execution supporting new product launches and product growth initiatives for Americas-based campaigns (~3 per quarter)
- Act as primary project manager ensuring success of each individual campaign.
- Organize & lead weekly campaign team meetings.
- Ensure campaign brief completion, including sign off on campaign scope, goals and success metrics.
- Support client target list development
- Help coordinate internal campaign team communications, including internal campaign kick off communications & regular updates
- Partner with analytics team to ensure regular reporting & metrics tracking, including campaign postmortems and identify best practices for improvement.
2. Americas Sales Management Support and Key Metrics Reporting
- Act as Americas Sales operations coverage lead for Proprietary Trading Firms, Retail, and Data Sales teams
- Assist global head of sales & regional sales leadership in the production of regular sales metrics reports including weekly opportunity and pipeline reports
- Ensure regular Americas Wins review meetings are taking place, including consistent cadence of reviewing open pipeline opportunities and deferred opportunities.
- Support continued improvements to opportunity valuation model in Salesforce.com including tracking of actual vales vs. estimates and forecasts.
- Play a key role in the execution of the weekly regional sales call, producing the meeting material, managing weekly rotational themes and coordinating speakers
3. Develop & Deploy Key Sales Processes & Best Practices in Region including conducting necessary team trainings
- Support day-to-day sales queries and assist sales reps with best practice questions regarding sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Linkpoint and Highspot.
- Understand sales team challenges and develop business requirements for resolution. Raise as a case where necessary and manage with CRM until resolution, including escalating top priorities if needed.
- Deploy best practice guidance and training around usage of Salesfore.com (how sales should use the system; more technical system training lead by CRM team)
- Ensure sales reps follow best practices regarding consistency and quality of account management & opportunities in SFDC
- Support training for best practices regarding sales campaigns & client outreach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) – required
- Experience with business intelligence tools (i.e. Salesforce, Qlik, Tableau, Oracle )
- Experience in project management and/or business analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, thriving in high pressure environments
- 5+ yrs experience in a related field
- Strong financial markets experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.