The scope of the role is intended to cover the variety of Euroclear Group product offerings: notably, the International Central Securities Depositary – Euroclear Bank.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Commercial area, whose remit includes clients based in the several Latin American markets.
This role is located in New York, reporting to the Head of Relationship Management Americas. The candidate must be an American citizen or green card holder.
Responsibilities & Duties
The primary function of this role is relationship management and business development of a client portfolio.
In your role as relationship manager, you will:
- Develop existing clients` relationships in your markets as well as develop sales potential for both Euroclear Bank
- Meet and exceed sales targets and business objectives set by Euroclear Bank
- Maintain strong ties and liaise with the internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Euroclear Group in external events
- Understanding the problems and challenges of the markets and clients in your portfolio
- Coordination within the firm (i.e., Product, Operations, Network…) to ensure relevant resources are allocated to meet clients’ needs
- Developing business opportunities
- Protecting revenues and business within the existing client base
- Ensuring timely & satisfactory resolution of the clients` escalations.
Our next Relationship Manager must have proven experience within Financial Services, Banking, Fund sectors and/or post-trade in general. We also require the Relationship Manager to have expertise in the following:
- Strong clients focus and experience with client facing roles
- An understanding of clearing and settlement products and services is a plus
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the EB business and related services in line with the Group strategy is imperative
- Excellent communication skills in English, Portuguese, and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Media savvy (online news, networking, LinkedIn)
- Good knowledge of tooling (word, excel, teams and alike)
Flexibility to travel within the markets of primary responsibilities is required.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationship within the firm as well as with external stakeholders
- Flexibility, very good organisation skills, impact and results oriented
- Ability to adapt actions to sensitivities, needs and requirements expressed by the various stakeholders you will be dealing with
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- The ability to thrive in constantly changing environment
- Eagerness for continuous learning
- High degree of resourcefulness
What do we offer you?
- Career in a strategically important financial group
- Inclusive, diverse, and flexible work environment
- Continuous training and coaching
- External events attendance
- Comprehensive employment package
- Purpose: we work for the good functioning of the markets and the sustainable development of local economies
Salary range between 110-150K USDAbout Us
Why join us
Embark on your new adventure at Euroclear, and work at the heart of the global capital markets. We connect over 2,000 financial institutions across the globe. As an open and resilient infrastructure, we contribute to the stability of the financial markets. We help clients cut through complexity, lower costs, and mitigate risks of financial transactions. At Euroclear, we have the clear ambition to use our key role to facilitate and accelerate a sustainable global financial system.
What We Offer:
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and engaged colleagues from more than 80 different countries.
- Practice your talents in a highly professional international environment.
- Join a learning and development environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
New ways of working
Find your own optimal balance within our hybrid working model, where you can connect at the office and also benefit from remote working.
Great Place to Work for All
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, …). If you need any specific accommodation due to disability or any other reason, you can let the recruiter know during your application process.
About the Team
The Commercial Division is responsible for new business generation, business growth and client loyalty & retention, through sales, relationship and account management and direct client support.
To apply for this job please visit don.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.