Website Offit Capital
Investment Advisory Firm
We are seeking an Operations Investment Associate to support the Clients Advisory Group at Offit Capital. The Operations Investment Associate will be centrally involved in the account maintenance for all client portfolios. Will also be fully participating as a member of the Operations team with primary contact with the Head of Operations at Offit Capital and various custodians/brokers.
• Effectively handling and evaluating risk while processing incoming and outgoing wires, ACH transactions, depositing funds, disbursement requests and processing of internal transfers.
• Foster custodian/broker relationships through exceptional service in a phone based environment.
o Provide a great “service” first impression with clients
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations including, but not limited to, account maintenance, trade reconciliation, money movement, fulfilling anti money laundering certification requirements, supporting the client advisory team with any questions or issues, and administrative functions of the firm
• Identifying situations where escalation is warranted and the ability to act quickly in a high-risk environment.
• Prepare and complete investment account opening paperwork and manage investment account opening status reports
• Performing work that is detailed and communicated in a clear, effective manner.
• Work collaboratively and effectively with others in a fast-paced environment.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for custodians/brokers
• All other duties as assigned
• Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient using Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication
• Dedicated work ethic and strong organizational skills
• Willingness to work extended hours to meet project deadlines
• Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
• An ownership mentality with a desire to continually develop and learn
• Ability to adapt to changing environments through continuous learning
• Motivation to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
• Bachelor’s degree – recent graduate to 2 years, client service experience preferred
• Is highly detail oriented, procedural with excellent organizational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills and assertiveness
• Demonstrable project experience
• Must be eligible to work in the US – no exceptions
Why Offit Capital?
• Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus paid based on performance
• Generous time off package, including paid time off and paid holidays
• Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance and much more
• 401(k) match from day one of employment
• An enriching and engaging career in financial services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org