Website Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Model Risk Project Manager – 202121 – Dallas, Tampa, Jersey City, Boston
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:This position has extensive people, technical and methodology responsibilities. You will work closely with validation and governance and will require high-visibility and in-depth interactions with multiple internal and external partners such as Quant groups, Market and Liquidity Risk, IT, Management, Clients, Internal Audit and our Regulators. You will independently manage the life cycle from initiation through closing to meet the project’s objectives and partners’ expectations.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Model Risk Management (MRM) review activities, including resource, capacity & validation planning, status updates & tollgates, management reporting and partnership with lines of business.
- Identify risks, opportunities, and dependencies across the MRM portfolio of model validations, annual reviews, change management, issues resolutions and related initiatives.
- Work closely with partners to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for assigned projects.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals and objectives as well as against partner needs and expectations.
- Lead project team meetings ensuring that project obstacles, issues and risks are surfaced, documented and addressed.
- Be accountable for facilitating mitigation of project risks, resolve issues in a timely manner, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Produce and maintain project reports for partners, including senior management and Board members, to provide clarity and to facilitate decision-making.
- Develop and implement cutting edge project management methodologies, standards, and tools.
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the projects and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information thoughtfully
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Master’s or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or related certification preferred.
- Broad expertise in quantitative finance and/or and risk management models and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of the regulatory environment surrounding model risk management (SR11-7 and SEC Covered Clearing Agency Standards).
- Experience and expert knowledge on VaR modeling and VaR model back testing methodologies an advantage.
Important noteWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About the Team
To apply for this job please visit ebxr.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.