Website CME Group
Global Market Data Marketing Manager, (Chicago/New York/London)
Central to CME Group, the world’s largest financial marketplace, is our data services business which provides data to all types of market participants – from global investment banks to individual active traders – to seize trading opportunities across derivatives and cash markets.
As a Marketing Manager for Data Services, you’ll be a part of a global team focused on delivering our data products and services to select audience segments and channel partners. Our market data offering spans across six asset classes for futures and options on futures and ranges in a variety of formats and time intervals.
You will develop and execute integrated campaigns as well as content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and social media programming. You will make data driven decisions to optimize engagement and conversions.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise, plan and place into market multiple integrated campaigns leveraging our internal creative, digital and analytics marketing teams – tracking results from planning to execution.
This is a global role, suitable to an individual with a strong understanding and interest in financial markets; experience partnering with product, sales, and marketing teams. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented with a proven track record of marketing success, and a passion for creativity coupled with dedicated attention to detail
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Content Marketing & Enablement
- Defining the value and positioning of data, marketing solutions, and campaigns to fulfil our goals
- Partnering with Market Data Sales and Business Line Managers to audience-driven product campaigns; better integrate market data into traditional F&O campaigns
- Collaborating across Marketing, Sales, Business Line Managers and Research teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement, partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Delivering channel partner ready demand programs designed to drive leads
- Engaging with industry experts, internal and external, to champion creativity and tactical solutions, from factors effecting the business to trends in digital marketing
- Tailoring marketing content, with a commitment to and focus on targeting and segmentation
- Utilizing data and insights to inform decision making and understanding
- Managing dedicated budget with a focus on ROI
- Monitoring the competitive marketing landscape
- Always learning to make an impact at scale
- Embracing an entrepreneurial spirit as well as ‘Yes, and’ mindset to drive results
Experience & Skills & EXPECTATIONS:
- Considerable relevant marketing experience (5+years), with exposure to financial industry or technology is preferred.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation and nurture programs for B2B audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: a persuasive and passionate communicator.
- Strong sense of collaboration and ability to work as part of a global team as well as with people of all levels; comfortable in a global company and working in cross functional teams.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions, manage projects, meet strict deadlines and work with data.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved.
- Proficient in Microsoft products, Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics. Able to use Tableau.
Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
- Work From Home Policy: Maximum 3 days each working week.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.