Website CME Group
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Manager, EMEA Sales Operations (London)
The EMEA Sales Operations & Enablement Manager will be a key role supporting all operational facets of Client Development & Sales. This individual will serve as a key support to the regional sales leadership team while also working closely with individual sales team members in London to support day-to-day sales execution and campaign coordination. Role will be directly accountable to global sales operations group with the mandate to build a best in class client development and sales organization, which is both regionally relevant and globally connected.
Key responsibilities to include:
1. Ensure consistent campaign execution for EMEA-based campaigns (~3 per quarter)
- Act as primary project manager ensuring success of each individual campaign. Organize weekly campaign team meetings lead campaign team meetings.
- Ensure campaign brief completion, including sign off on all campaign requirements.
- Support client target list development & list uploads to Salesforce.com
- Ensure appropriate internal campaign communications.
- Partner with analytics team to ensure regular reporting & metrics tracking, including campaign postmortems and identify best practices for improvement.
2. EMEA Sales Management Support and Key Metrics Reporting
- Play a key role in the execution of the weekly regional sales call, producing the meeting material and facilitating throughout the call – tasks such as driving the agenda, managing weekly rotational themes and coordinating speakers
- Assist global heads of sales & regional sales leadership in the production of regular sales metrics reports including weekly opportunity and pipeline reports
- Ensure regular EMEA Wins review meetings are taking place, including consistent cadence of reviewing open pipeline opportunities and deferred opportunities.
- Support continued improvements to opportunity valuation model in Salesforce.com including tracking of actual vales vs. estimates and forecasts.
3. Develop & Deploy Key Sales Processes & Best Practices in Region including conducting necessary team trainings
- Deploy best practice guidance and training around usage of Salesfore.com (how sales should use the system; more technical system training lead by CRM team)
- Ensure sales reps follow best practices regarding consistency and quality of account management & opportunities in SFDC
- Support training for best practices regarding sales campaigns & client outreach
- Oversee European CRM case queue. Partner with EMEA sales team to understand challenges and identify business requirements for resolution. Raise as a case where necessary and manage with CRM until resolution, including escalating top priorities if needed.
4. Act as Sales Ops coverage Lead for Platform Solutions and New Client Acquisition (NCA)
- Ensure Sales Operations support for Platform Solutions sales team
- Support NCA program, including more consistent global process for hand off from client onboarding/Entitlements team (EASE) to New Client Acquisition team.
- Partner with CRM team and Marketing to improve lead hand-off process between Platform Solutions and Client Development & Sales for new CME Direct registrations
- Support enhancements and improvements to global sales cycle and opportunity best practices for both Platform Solutions and NCA
5. Support EMEA annual account planning process including annual development of focus list (top tier clients) and account goal development
- Assist EMEA region head with Focus Client List development & management
- Assists sales reps with account plan development and execution
Essential Skill requirements
- A background in data analysis and reporting
- Skill in use of data visualization tools
- Project management
- Presentation of data
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.