Fixed Income Sales Representative
Liquidnet (part of TP ICAP Group plc) is seeking an experienced Fixed Income salesperson
to join our dynamic team. Our Fixed Income platform leverages our experience, scale and
global reach within the institutional equity investment community to accelerate efficiencies
within the bond market.
With a presence in both the United States and Europe, Liquidnet has now established
relationships with more than 400 institutional clients and has more than 1000 active users
participating on its trading platform. The platform currently allows for peer-to-peer trading
of US and European Investment Grade and High Yield corporate bonds, and Emerging
Market Sovereign and Corporate bonds.
Liquidnet’s ongoing mission is to make global markets more efficient. By combining
Liquidnet’s large scale network of institutional buy side customers, technology and Order
Management System connectivity, the platform enables the exchange of larger size liquidity
and has created one of the world’s largest pools of natural liquidity.
• Marketing the fixed income institutional network to buyside and sell-side institutions,
including cross-selling of new functionality.
• Identifying and driving sales opportunities; creating and evolving relationships with
• Collaborating with the team to develop and implement long-term sales strategies.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of workflows and distinct trading strategies within
the various institutions and effectively communicating and demonstrating how we
support Member and prospect trading needs.
• Partnering, daily, with clients to drive liquidity and order flow into the liquidity pool
• Ownership of the entire sales cycle.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5+ years of proven success within technology vendor sales or trading
experience in the buyside or sell-side institutional credit space
• Experience in and extensive knowledge of credit markets
• Must possess a dynamic personality with a proven ability to effectively interact with
• Excellent analytical, communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Outstanding team player dedicated to bolstering group performance.
To apply for this job please visit liquidnet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.