Junior Fixed Income Sales Representative
Liquidnet (part of TP ICAP Group plc) is seeking up and coming talent to join our dynamic
Fixed Income sales team. Our Fixed Income platform leverages our experience, scale and
global reach within the institutional equity investment community to accelerate efficiencies
within the Bond market.
With a presence in both the United States and Europe, Liquidnet has now established
relationships with more than 400 institutional clients and has more than 1000 active users
participating on its trading platform. The platform currently allows for peer-to-peer trading
of US and European Investment Grade and High Yield corporate bonds, and Emerging
Market Sovereign and Corporate bonds.
Liquidnet’s ongoing mission is to make global markets more efficient. By combining
Liquidnet’s large scale network of institutional buy side customers, technology and Order
Management System connectivity, the platform enables the exchange of larger size liquidity
and has created one of the world’s largest pools of natural liquidity.
• Partnering, daily, with clients to drive liquidity and order flow into the liquidity pool
• Marketing the fixed income institutional network to buy-side and sell-side
institutions, including cross-selling of new functionality.
• Collaborating with our senior salespeople and support the implementation of sales
• Developing in-depth knowledge of workflows and distinct trading strategies within
the various institutions and effectively communicating and demonstrating how we
support Member and prospect trading needs.
Skills and Experience
• 2- 3 years of proven success within sales or trading experience in the buyside and
sell-side institutional credit space.
• Must possess a dynamic personality with a proven ability to effectively interact with
• Excellent analytical, communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit liquidnet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.