Website Jackson National Life
This role will assist in responsibility for all aspects of Private Equity related entity financial management and reporting.
- Entity Level Financial Management:
- o Production of monthly financial statements and management reports;
- o Recording financial implications of investing activity and other entity level income and expenses;
- o Assisting in preparation of audited financial statements;
- o Grand ledger processing and maintenance;
- o Investment management fee calculations;
- o Quarterly fund valuation; and
- o Dealing with Investor/Partner inquiries and reporting needs.
- Partner Capital Account Management:
- o Capital account maintenance and reporting;
- o Initiating capital calls and distributions;
- o Allocation of income and expenses; and
- o Dealing with Partner inquiries and reporting needs.
- Investing Activities:
- o Working with the Private Equity Operations Group to establish a control framework and reporting structure for all Private equity investments; and
- o Dealing with deal team inquiries and reporting needs.
- Cash Management:
- o Processing investment related cash transactions;
- o Processing Investor capital calls and distributions; and
- o Monthly account reconciliations.
- Participate in various ad hoc projects.
- Assist in Tax.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert PC skills, especially Excel, a plus.
- Analytical mindset.
- Basic investment industry knowledge.
- Ability to adapt and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Private Equity industry software a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or tracking preferred upon hire
To apply for this job please visit jackson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.