ICE Bonds is a leading provider of electronic fixed income trading solutions that provides firms with access to centralized liquidity and automated, cost-efficient trade execution services. Comprised of three leading fixed income electronic trading platforms, ICE Bonds allows clients to view and execute transactions in a broad array of fixed income products.
We have an exciting opportunity for a fixed income professional to join ICE Bonds to support the continued expansion of our products into the institutional investor community.
· Prospect, on-board, and engage institutional buyside accounts and registered investment advisors
· Generate transactional activity on our platforms
· Provide strategic feedback to product management based on client response
· Build and maintain strong relationships with buyside contacts
Knowledge and Experience
· 7 or more years of experience with and / or knowledge of Electronic Fixed Income Trading
· 7 or more years working for a financial services platform providing electronic trading solutions
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships at all levels, including senior leadership
· Strong prospecting/ new business sales experience
· Strong knowledge of Corporate and/or Municipal Bond Market
· Strong understanding of fixed income market structure, electronic trading, and supporting order management and execution technologies
· Strong understanding of client workflows
· Excellent communication and client service skills
· Highly motivated multi-tasking collaborator
· Candidates must be prepared to travel 30%
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Series 7 required
· Series 63 preferred
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org