Position Title: Marketing Director, Creative Production
Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is seeking a Creative Production Director to join its marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Experience, this individual will be responsible for directing a team of designers in the delivery of marketing and sales collateral to promote our company. The right candidate will be well versed in developing and delivering consistent creative design across all forms of digital platforms (web, email, social media, digital advertising as well as being versed in traditional collateral such as print production. This individual will manage the day-to-day prioritization, project management, guidance and execution of these assets according to brand guidelines and digital specifications developed by other team members in groups such as brand, digital marketing, user experience and others. The role will be accountable to ensuring stakeholders needs are met in delivering best in class assets, according to standard lead times and operational cadences. Additionally, this role will provide guidance and mentoring to the graphic design team and serve as the lead for the creative discipline within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide clear and consistent vision for creative execution for the enterprise.
· Direct creation of marketing and sales collateral from ideation to asset delivery that adheres to that vision.
· Manage production workflows for design assets across digital and print mediums.
· Uphold brand standards across all deliverables.
· Manage stakeholder communications for team.
· Train and mentor graphic designers to adhere to standards and best practices for discipline.
· Perform design reviews of creative deliverables.
· Execute on design requests for creating digital assets or print materials.
· Schedule and manage requests to the team according to agreed upon turnaround times, resource capacity and priority of deliverable/project.
· Guide marketing and communications teammates on proper visual design strategy for campaigns, events or other customer interaction points.
· Collaborate with internal marketing and communications team to extend branding and guidelines where needed.
Skills / Requirements
· Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or related field
· Progressive experience in managing a design or production team
· 7+ years in designing across digital channels
· 7+ years in designing across print and out of home mediums
· 7+ years in using Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
· Extensive experience managing projects as a team lead or discipline lead
· 5+ years in executing to defined brand guidelines and strategy
· 5+ years in working with agencies and vendors in fulfillment of design collateral
· 5+ years in creating assets for digital advertising displays
· Strong presentation design skills
· Proven track record of success in creative traffic management
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· A passion for problem solving
· Ability to advocate and present ideas effectively across all levels of an organization
· Collaborative work approach/mindset
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
Job Type: Standard
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com