Website London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
Role description, team description and department description:
Manages senior level relationships at named strategic client accounts at the highest level to ensure effective service delivery and account/revenue growth across LSEG and Post Trade (PT)
Works within the PT group at LSEG
Works within the PT GSA & KSA team reporting to the GH of SRM for PT, LSEG. The team comprises of senior level Relationship Directors who will represent LSEG & PT at the highest customer levels.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Leads, manages and is accountable for the high level engagement and year over year growth of the assigned PT Global Strategic Account (GSA) & Keys Strategic Accounts (KSA)
Leads, develops and oversees ‘C suite’ and Senior Level GSA & KSA engagement and senior level relationship management including account planning, sales enablement and best in class customer engagement for the assigned accounts
Ensures strategic and ongoing business development alignment with customer requirements across LSEG & PT.
Works in partnership with the LSEG & PT SRM teams, service leaders, product heads and other support teams to effectively manage the assigned account (s).
Develops strategic customer relationships, understand the customer in depth, understand future initiatives and investment and look for partnership and synergies appropriate to PT strategic goals
- Builds relationships: Develops and nurtures key account relationships (e.g. buyers, decision makers, influencers). Serves as a trusted advisor to customer executive sponsors and leads others to develop and expand strategic account relationships,
- Identifies opportunities: Applies understanding of the customer’s organization to identify opportunities. Drives account development and growth strategies, facilitating a culture of cross-team collaboration to ensure the most complex customer needs are identified and addressed.
- Plans effectively: Plans and prioritize activities for assigned accounts. Sets direction through the development of a global, organization-wide sales strategy. Anticipates upcoming customer needs and industry trends to determine global sales priorities.
- Delivering Customer Value: Understands the needs and expectations of the customer to deliver beneficial solutions.
- Understands customer needs: Understands the needs of the customer organization. Leads initiatives to gather and disseminate intelligence about PT & LSEG’s most strategically important customers to ensure deep understanding and to predict and meet complex business needs.
- Delivers to customers: Draws on knowledge of business to deliver beneficial products / services to customers. Steers decision making at group level around product/ service offerings to meet market demands. Strategically advises customers, based on deep understanding of the competitive landscape creating a distinct value proposition for PT.
- Measures performance: Measures performance of solutions against customer needs / expectations. Develops long term strategies to measure and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
GSA Guiding Principles:
- GSA are the customer’s champion, endeavor to have a whole view of the customer by building a network of relationships at the most senior level
- Align PT as partners to our strategic accounts, listen to customers and respect their perspective
- Think long-term and strategically as to how PT (and where appropriate our LSEG partners) can best position itself in the future to meet the needs of the customer.
- GSA account owners keep current account plans detailing strategy, opportunities and action plans. Track whether there is any revenue potential to be captured.
- View customers from a PT perspective and coordinate across the PT business units to ensure collaboration, transparency and problem solving is optimized.
- Clear client organizational and relationship map (structure, hierarchy, key contacts etc)
- Defined PT coverage map
- Establish key internal stakeholders and develop relationships
- Account revenue profile and PT opportunities
- Account priorities and progress on
- Organize, prepare, host and facilitate senior level meeting 2x per year
- Coordinate multiple sales, relationship management and sales support teams supporting account development and planning
- Role models and instils strategic account planning discipline across sales and relationship management teams
Key behaviors and skills required to be successful in the role:
- Individual Contributor role
- Degree or equivalent financial markets experience
- Extensive experience of global relationship management
- Extensive experience within an industry and / or product area.
- Able to work at the most senior level and have established relationships
Diversity & Inclusion
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe’s leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the world’s leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivaled access to Europe’s capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Group’s business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and globeSettle, the Group’s newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Group’s own markets, over 35 other organizations and exchanges use the Group’s MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group employs approximately 4,700 people.
Values & Behaviours
Integrity: My word is my bond. Integrity underpins all that we do – from unshakable commitment to building and supporting global markets based on transparency and trust, to every transaction across our business with each and every stakeholder. We are a source of enduring confidence in the financial system, so when we say that our work is our bond – we mean it.
Partnership: We collaborate to succeed. We pride ourselves on working together as proactive partners, building positive relationships with our colleagues, customers, investors, regulators, governments and shareholders – for our mutual success and the benefit of all.
Innovation: We nurture new ideas. We are ambitious and forward-looking – a pioneering Group of market innovators, driven by fresh thinking that has kept us ahead of change. We prudently and proactively invest to make sure that out markets and services constantly moving forward, developing and evolving with advances in technology.
Excellence: We are committed to quality. We have a fundamental commitment to developing talented teams who deliver to the highest standards in all that we do. By collaborating together, we will sustain industry-leading levels of excellence, setting the benchmarks that inspire ever better performance.
To apply for this job email your details to Phil.Atkinson@lseg.com