Website Goldman Sachs
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Who we are:
Market Structure & Strategic Partnerships is responsible for driving cross-asset business development and strategy to maintain the Global Markets Division’s market-leading position as a client-centric, digital-first business. The team consists of highly dynamic individuals who lead the Division’s efforts to pioneer innovation and new business opportunities utilizing technology and automation to best service clients, grow revenues, and achieve operational efficiencies. In close collaboration with divisional leaders, trading, sales, engineering, operations, legal, compliance and firmwide strategy, the team (i) identifies and executes on complex and innovative multi-year growth opportunities to align with market structure developments, (ii) leads inorganic growth opportunities through partnerships, investments and acquisitions that focus on trading capabilities and markets technologies, and (iii) drives commercial outcomes through client partnerships on market structure and digital priorities.
US FICC Market Structure Vice President Job Description
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a NY-based seasoned vice president to join the FICC Market Structure & Strategic Partnerships team. Candidates must have a strong interest in financial technologies and market structure. Existing familiarity with the FICC market structure landscape – trading & markets technologies, market participants and regulatory – is highly desired.
- Determine and implement long-term strategic market structure objectives along with key FICC business leaders
- Source and execute on new business opportunities, optimizing through the lens of build/buy/partner/invest
- Manage key relationships within the Global Markets Division’s Strategic Partnerships Program
- Produce written content on market structure developments for senior stakeholders internally and clients externally
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following:
- 10+ years of working experience in financial markets, preferably with experience in sales, trading, or investment banking
- Track record of both thinking strategically, managing multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously, and prioritizing effectively
- Genuine interest in technology and markets, and exhibits intellectual curiosity
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative and team oriented
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-goldmansachs.icims.com.