We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals
FXSpotStream® is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) seeks a Product Manager for the New Jersey team to assume the responsibilities outlined below and possessing the specified qualifications. The individual will report to the Head of
Product and Development.
Key Responsibilities include:
The focus of the role is to work as part of the Product team with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy to continue the growth of volumes. The individual will have responsibility to manage or provide support in respect of the following matters and functions:
● Translating product strategy and projects into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate
new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Perform product planning to manage the entire life cycle of one project
● Produce detailed functional specifications regarding features, capabilities, workflows, and admin
requirements for a product development initiative
● Work closely with Development team to deliver products that adheres to the specifications and work on timelines with them
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
● Engage with clients and LP and translate their needs, feedback, and enhancement/change requests into requirements.
● Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● FX product knowledge
● Proven work experience in product management or as a Product Manager
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
● Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
● Strong problem-solving skills with technical background and understanding or hands-on experience in software development
● Presentation and communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
● Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
● Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team and collaborates well with others
● Strong understanding of different types of FX trading software and infrastructure
Minimum BA or BS degree
FXSpotStream, a wholly owned subsidiary of LiquidityMatch, provides a multibank price streaming service to clients supporting FX spot, swaps, forwards, NDFs, NDS and Precious Metals spot and swaps. Banks connected to FXSpotStream serve as liquidity providers to clients. FXSpotStream functions as a market utility, providing the technology and infrastructure that supports the multibank GUI and API to route trades from clients to liquidity providers. Clients access a GUI or single API from co-location sites in New York, London and Tokyo and have the potential to communicate with all liquidity providing banks connected to the FXSpotStream solution. FXSpotStream also offers over its API and GUI access to all of the Algos of the FXSpotStream liquidity providers and supported pre and post trade Allocations. In addition, FXSpotStream offers a matching engine supporting trading in spot FX and Precious Metals.
The company has offices in New Jersey, London, and Tokyo.
FXSpotStream offers a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Vacation & PTO
Medical, Dental, Vision
Supplemental life insurance
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org