Website CME Group
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Executive Director of CD&S Sell-Side New York, is responsible for all facets of the development, execution and management of the sales strategy for the Sell-Side segment covering bank trading and sales desks in the North America region. This position is responsible for delivering against revenue targets and accelerating growth for the segment across all asset classes, within each asset class, and in each of CME Group’s business units. Strong sales leadership & management capabilities, extensive industry knowledge and contacts, and a track record of success in growing relevant businesses are required. This role requires strong collaboration, coordination and leadership with other CD&S regional segment leads globally.
Lead a sales team covering cash markets in FX, US Treasurys, and CME Group listed futures and options markets. Must be able to work collaboratively across functions – Business Line Management, Clearing, Research & Product Development – to best service our clients and identify new opportunities for CME Group.
• Develop and execute sales strategy for accelerating revenue growth from existing and new clients
• Execute and guide CME Group’s Sell-Side sales strategy in North America and ensure alignment with the global segment strategy
• Understand global competitive landscape and impact on client segment and advance the development and execution of specific account plans within region to address these challenges and opportunities. Ensure alignment of internal resources to meet strategic account plans; manage the allocation of budget and resources
• In collaboration with the Regional CD&S Head, Business Line heads and Marketing, develop strategies to optimally position CME Group products and services across relevant client segment by increasing the number of clients/segment penetration; increasing number of asset classes/products traded per client; increasing overall and per-client volume
• Leverage CRM system to proactively initiate communication and coordination across segments to drive cross-selling efforts
• Manage and coach a team of sales representatives
• Represent CME Group to the media, industry, conferences, trade shows and associations as necessary
• Understand competitive landscape and develop/align growth and go-to-market client segment strategies
• Minimum of 12+ years of experience in derivatives and cash market sales management covering Sell-Side clients. Requires thorough understanding of relationships between cash and derivatives with emphasis on Interest Rate and Equity products
• A thorough understanding of CMEG products and services and the value prop over competing products and services
• Established relationships with heads of desks and senior traders and salespeople at top money center banks in the US
• Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies and account plans
• Strong customer service skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization including senior level management
• Well-developed networking and relationship building skills, complemented by strong sales management skills
• Bachelor’s degree with advanced degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.