Website Jackson National Life
The Executive Admin Assistant, PPM provides executive-level, confidential administrative support to the CEO and provides support to several members of the executive team (CRO, Head of Trading, Portfolio Managers). This role coordinates multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while using independent discretion and judgment. Manages the executive’s calendar, and T&E, prioritizing key initiatives while optimizing efficiency. The Executive Admin Assistant supports the CEO in demonstrating outstanding verbal communications skills in interacting with prospects, clients, management, employees and guests of the firm, in person, via email or telephone.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and travel itineraries (including domestic and international), and departmental activities as needed.
- Organize and prioritize work flow with various members of the executive team, and some of the management team as needed.
- Review and analyze requests and inquiries, and disseminate as appropriate.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.
- Work with members of the executive team on special and recurring projects. Provide them and others, as needed, with telephone answering and administrative support, which will include the use of the Microsoft office products for presentations, planning, coordinating, disseminating information and organizing activities, including travel schedules and meetings.
- Preparation of monthly presentations for key clients as needed, working with investment professionals and other members of the organization to acquire the needed information.
- Serve as the leader/coordinator of the administrative team, coordinating the team’s activities with the COO.
- Scheduling, planning and organizing corporate events such as company-wide town halls and company parties.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Teams, Word and PowerPoint, plus working knowledge of Excel.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated self-initiative and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships.
- Outstanding organization, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to various changing working conditions, based on priorities.
- Ability to balance the personal assistance that a partner may need with ability to accomplish any related tasks, while maintaining the specific job related duties.
- Flexibility to complete unexpected tasks at the end of the business day which may require minimal overtime.
- Given that the CEO leads in the office, this role is expected to be in the office 5 days/week as well.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience at an Executive Administrative Assistant level in a corporate setting, or senior management level in a company required.
- Prior experience working with senior level management and the ability to recognize the necessity for professionalism, confidentiality and decorum required.
- Proven experience successfully managing complex travel itineraries, and ability to modify schedules if necessary, in a professional and efficient manner required.
To apply for this job please visit jackson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.