Fixed Income, FX Derivatives & Repo Sales Manager
New York (hybrid)
Buy-side / Sell-side Sales
Deutsche Börse AG Derivatives Markets Trading, Fixed Income, FX Derivatives & Repo Sales
Field of activity
Within the Eurex Fixed Income, FX Derivatives and Repo Sales team, you will be responsible for actively managing and supporting a targeted customer portfolio made of banks, proprietary trading, brokerage firms and buy-side firms. In addition, you will be required to analyze the market potential and identify, build relationships with and recruit new Eurex clients on the U.S. East Coast and Canada. You will also develop sales concepts for new and existing Eurex products and coordinate sales activities on the U.S. East Coast and in Canada in cooperation with other Eurex departments.
- Manage the existing relationships with a number of allocated Eurex customers and drive client acquisition efforts in geographic area of responsibility
- Act as a liaison between the American customer base and other Eurex departments such as Product and Business Development, Market Supervision, Customer Support, Operations, IT and Marketing
- Become a product expert within the current Fixed Income / FX Derivatives and Repo product portfolio by understanding market needs, developing product strategy and planning sales activities for existing and prospective customers, on both the buy and sell side
- Design product launch strategies, build target markets and analyse business potential for new products for presentation to management
- Produce marketing and sales materials; give presentations and/or training sessions for traders, IT staff, back-office staff etc., on Eurex products, functionalities, and technology
- Identify, develop, and maintain a sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients not currently covered by the team
- Represent Eurex in marketing its products and services at conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, business managers and project teams of both buy-side, sell-side institutions, and relevant vendor/ technology companies
- Highly motivated to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, willingness to constantly learn, highly organised, flexible, and able to travel
- Highly self motivated, team-oriented individual with 5 years of successful client-facing sales experience in the futures, securities, or financial services industry
- Know-how of Fixed Income and FX Derivatives, Funding & Financing products, and markets, as well as a good understanding of the business motivations of various market participants (banks, brokers, market makers, CTAs, hedge funds, etc.).
- Understanding of the latest changes to the U.S. / Canadian regulatory landscape, its potential impact on financial legislation, and the trends towards centralized clearing
- Established relationships with securities lending and repo trading desks and/or portfolio managers is a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Confident with strong communication skills, able to engage senior internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
Location: New York, NY, USA (hybrid)
Interested? Please fill and return the signed application form to the Recruitment Team.
Internal applications are treated in strict confidence. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
To apply for this job please visit careers.deutsche-boerse.com.