We are seeking a Corporate and Commercial Paralegal to join our global Legal team. This role will be fully remote.
● Manage corporate entity formation and maintenance (periodic reporting and filings, board resolutions tracking directors and shareholders, board meetings) for entities across multiple jurisdictions. Currently, we have entities in the US, Singapore, United Kingdom, India, Cayman Islands, and British Virgin Islands.
● Manage commercial contract workflow on a daily basis, from implementing template contracts, to supporting negotiation and execution, to summarizing and filing in document repository.
● Work directly with internal clients to review and analyze commercial contracts in accordance with established protocols and attorney guidance.
● Support attorneys in connection with complex transactional matters, including joint ventures, acquisitions, venture capital investments and other projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree required
● 4+ years of previous paralegal and/or legal administrative support experience, with a focus on commercial contracts or corporate maintenance
● Previous experience working in financial markets industry a plus
● Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
● Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
● Must have strong detail orientation and follow-through
● Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the firm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com