Website CME Group
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
This is a client relationship management focused role within our Client Development and Sales Team with the successful candidate serving as both a CRM and Salesperson for Optimization and CME Group solution set. Primary focus will be on our OTC trade Compression service “triReduce” and Risk re-balancing service “triBalance”.
The role requires the ability to establish and develop lasting commercial relationships allowing TriOptima and CME Group to retain and enhance its market position. The successful applicant will have a comprehensive understanding of the OTC derivatives trade life cycle, possess a true desire to excel in sales and want to develop deep relationships at the most senior level.
The successful applicant will be responsible for bringing additional business revenue to the firm, both from a sales pipeline and by broadening the use of our services to existing clients. This applies to both the triReduce and triBalance services, but also the wider CME Group product set – the expectation is that the successful candidate will Cross Introduce and Cross Refer across multiple CME product sets as appropriate.
The successful applicant will maintain a systematic communication flow with clients at senior levels within their organisation. The objective is to understand the clients’ needs and how changes reflect on our service offerings and value propositions. The Sales person is also a point of escalation for i) addressing key service or commercial issues that impact sales revenue and ii) managing cycle related behavior with clients as part of the the triReduce and triBalance services.
• Build and maintain relationships on multiple levels with regular client contact; travel to client meetings and appropriate corporate entertainment.
• Escalation point to deal with revenue impacting behaviors: cycle non-participation/rejection. This requires collaboration with colleagues in Sales and Service Management roles to maintain a global understanding of the way clients use the services.
• Identification and qualification of revenue opportunities a. Identifying appropriate triReduce/triBalance cycles for a client and ensuring participation; b. Where non-participation or sub-optimal behaviors are observed, establish why and attempt to redress with a concrete plan.
• Proactively Cross Introduce and Cross Refer the Optimization and wider CME Group products; keep up to date on current CME Group client solutions; co-ordinate client coverage across the wider CD&S team where appropriate.
• Continuous updating of industry knowledge, including clearing, capital rules and regulatory impacts.
• Keep abreast of triReduce/triBalance services, and which methodologies and tolerances can be employed and are most suitable for a given client.
• Ensure any sales/marketing material and written communication is current and meets TriOptima/CME marketing objectives for corporate image and brand identity.
• Maintain a healthy internal dialogue and share information which may influence business strategy and improve service delivery.
• Maintain SRM resources such as presentations and update campaigns and meeting reports in SalesForce.
• Maintain cycle whiteboards and take on cycle sales manager responsibilities as needed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.