Website CME Group
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
The primary purpose of this role is to accelerate growth in CME’s Energy business, with a focus on global options markets, technology, and advanced analytics across crude oil, natural gas, and other energy markets.
The candidate may have P&L responsibility and will be accountable for successful execution of the product line strategy. The candidate will proactively seek opportunities develop organic and inorganic growth across product lines, as well as increasing efficiencies of current business practices.
- Actively support the daily execution of the Energy Options business initiatives, including: product management, customer inquiries, reporting, and incentive program management while meeting deadlines
- Partner with product managers to conduct thorough market analysis to drive strategic business initiatives. Candidate will be expected manage large data sets for analysis; be able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and help draw insightful conclusions.
- Candidate will be expected to think creatively to generate new ideas for future business growth, as well as proposing solutions to existing complex issues
- Support sales efforts by preparing business line managers and sales teams with tailored materials to drive client conversations and grow business.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and enhance CME’s relationship with key customers in the Energy sector and increasingly handle client interactions over time.
- The candidate will be required to represent the energy team in cross functional projects and work with internal CME teams such as Clearing, Marketing, Sales, Research, Technology, and more
- Serve as key point of contact across internal CME teams and stakeholders as a liaison to solve energy product issues that impact customers, the division, or the organization on a whole.
- Create and update business analytics reporting functionality to monitor key metrics across the product slate which are easily accessible to team members
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of incentive programs, regularly engaging with clients on expectations, payments, performance tracking and ranking.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services and derivatives markets is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including expertise in Microsoft Suite and data aggregation.
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group’s markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more.
- Proven track record of managing multiple high visibility projects while keeping with strict deadlines.
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, while managing multiple stakeholders and client needs.
- Demonstrate a passion for financial markets with close attention to detail and unafraid to ask questions.
- Proven self-starter on projects and a desire to constantly assess and improve processes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmegroup.com.