Website PPM America, Inc.
Working at PPM America, Inc.
PPM America, Inc. (PPM) is a client-focused investment manager, and our mission is to deliver client-specific solutions and world class service to investors in the pursuit of their unique investment objectives. PPM prides itself on being a nimble, investment-led organization that is responsive to the opportunities that our teams discover together. Click here for a description of our assets under management and our investment strategies.
PPM was named one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments in 2022. We attract professionals who exhibit humbleness, directness and dedication. Our communication style is informal, and we encourage collaboration by giving our teams the freedom to speak openly and share new ideas. PPM’s values guide our internal conduct and help define the type of relationships we share with our investors, affiliates, and other valued partners. Above all, PPM is passionate about giving back to our clients, to each other and to our community. We understand that community and purpose are just as important as the job description when finding your next career, and at PPM you would join a community of employees with a long track record of dedicating their time and support to local nonprofits with the effort of strengthening local families and increasing economic opportunities.
At PPM, we believe that diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of our growth and longevity. PPM is committed to a culture of respect and believe that inclusion is the key to this culture, enabling our ability to innovate, execute and grow for the benefit of our associates, clients, shareholders and the communities where we live.
Marketing & Communications Team Description
The Marketing and Communications Team is responsible for building and strengthening the PPM brand. Specifically, the team supports the firm’s Global Business Development Team, a team of sales and client service professionals responsible for prospecting for new business and servicing existing clients across the firm’s various investment capabilities. The team creates marketing collateral across a number of mediums that help inform current clients, persuade prospective clients and influence the institutional consultant community in a compelling way. The team is comprised of individuals that specialize in content creation including financial writing, presentations, requests for proposals, design, and digital.
Summary of Role
PPM is looking for a Creative Specialist (Graphic Designer, Videographer, Photographer). This individual will be responsible for producing materials for print, web and multimedia. The ideal candidate is a visual thinker who can present sales concepts and complex financial information in easily understandable and compelling ways while adhering to brand standards. In addition, the individual will contribute to idea generation and the development of the firm’s overall marketing strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Creative and innovative design skills with a strong eye for visual composition
- Three or more years of related experience required, preferably using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Prior video production experience including camera and sound recorder use
- Ability to share portfolio of prior design work
- Organizational and time management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate, brainstorm and strategize on a wide range of materials that may include presentations, commentary, newsletters, videos, email campaigns, web pages, social media posts, photography and photo editing
- Ability to translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.). required.
Desired Skills & Experience
PPM is a team-oriented environment that provides hands-on support and incentives for your professional growth. The below skills and experience are helpful for this role, but a pro-active learner who meets the role requirements will be able to gain the necessary skills on the job with the support of our team.
- Interest in learning about the asset management industry
- Building relationships with subject matter experts outside of the Marketing and Communications Team including portfolio managers, members of the Global Business Development Team, Legal and Compliance and other teams as applicable to content
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, primarily PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of content management systems including Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML
At PPM, we offer opportunities to get involved with a diverse network of peers and support the causes that are important to you. Your passion and talents can make a lasting impact on our organization and our community.
Our employees go the extra mile every day, and the benefits of working at PPM reflect our commitment to supporting and enhancing their personal and professional lives. The plans and programs listed below are offered in collaboration with our parent company.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar matching contributions (up to 6% of salary)
- Tuition and professional certification reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Holidays and paid time off
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Life insurance
- Gift matching
Equal Employment Opportunity PPM America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we base our employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, non-job related disability, pregnancy or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jackson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.