InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, Forbes and others.
The Content Marketing Writer is a powerful story-teller that can clearly articulate complex financial investments into clear and concise language. Additionally, help develop marketing initiatives through highly convincing content. Tight deadlines and multi-layered project co-ordination require a sharp individual with superb communication skills and someone who can handle multi-tasking.
Working directly with our product and marketing team, the right candidate is a tech-savvy, persuasive communicator who can articulate the value of our products and services. Our ideal candidate is a persuasive communicator who has experience and understanding of the financial markets and is excited to wear multiple hats in a fast-growing team.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Working collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams in developing content for marketing and sales collateral
- Develop content for marketing materials, including blogs, emails, newsletters, and case studies
- Create investment sales decks
- Creating engaging and shareable posts on our social channels and actively engaging with the market
- Create content for our knowledge library
- Write articles on our industry in open-source platforms
- Monitor, track, and provide analysis to help measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- BA Education with a focus on marketing/advertising/communication or finance
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with 2+ years previous similar work experience in a finance/technology-focused company or industry
- Excellent written English and proof-reading skills
- Superior time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, meeting multiple tight deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Strong initiative and sound problem-solving skills
- Expert in PowerPoint
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job please visit investx.bamboohr.com.