Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success. This position can also work out of Tampa, FL.
Role and team summary:
Citi Global Markets is looking for an Assistant Vice President. The successful candidate will have demonstrable prior experience, and at minimum, a basic understanding of swaps and security-based swaps trading, regulations and market structure. The successful candidate will work with the Swap Dealer Risk and Controls Team. The position will report to a Vice President on the Swap Dealer Risk and Control team. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and possess the ability to clearly escalate issues to senior management.
This role is also a key member of a broader 1st Line Risk & Control function directly supporting Global Markets as one of the major businesses within the Institutional Clients Group. The Global Markets Risk & Control team is mandated to establish and maintain a robust 1st Line of Defense designed to minimize risk within the business including leading critical control remediation projects to mitigate risk in Trading, Financial Crimes and Conduct while ensuring strong governance to measure, monitor, manage and escalate key risks.
- Drive the implementation of security based swaps controls.
- Escalate and resolve alert exceptions.
- Collaborate on the improvement of control environments.
- Work closely with governance lead on the development of governance materials.
- Address and resolve issues requiring remediation.
- Work closely with testing leads on the development of test scripts and implementation of Swap Dealer testing program.
- Liaise with enterprise wide teams on the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the development of governance, controls and oversight frameworks.
- Proactively liaise with regulatory examination and business leads in meeting regulatory examination production requests.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of related experience.
- Strong business analysis, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational leadership and influencing skills.
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong knowledge of control design and metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; Must be articulate and persuasive.
- Keen sense of urgency and eagerness for ownership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com