This new role is part of ICG Risk and Control team supporting ICG Compliance Risk Transformation team in overseeing and coordinating the remediation of key Compliance Risks for ICG.
The Transformation Compliance Project Manager will work with project management colleagues across ICG businesses and ICRM to lead and coordinate delivery of compliance risk remediation efforts
The role will combine specialist expertise in key compliance risks, along with project delivery and implementation skills to deliver sustainable outcomes across business and regions.
The role will engage with line of business and functions across 1st and 2nd line to define the required end to end compliance risk control framework for the business. The role will oversee direct remediation programs and aligned initiatives across compliance risk areas.
This will also require extensive coordination with internal stakeholders to maintain and meet required standards, whilst enabling suitable engagement with impacted lines of business.
- Work with the x-ICG and line of business project teams as well as ICRM teams to deliver the initiatives required to remediate compliance risks across lines of business, functions and locations.
- Mobilize and deliver the initiatives required to remediate compliance risks across lines of business, functions and locations.
- Assist the Global lead in establishing effective governance for direct and indirect initiatives contributing to the remediation of identified risks in line with Citi change methodology.
- Assist the Global lead in developing the required program frameworks that evidence risk assessment and scope, through to remediation and operation within risk appetite.
- Work with project management teams across the ICG to define suitable approaches, detailed execution plans and associated reporting on the status of work efforts relative to defined committed deadlines
- Work with all stakeholders across lines of defence to ensure credible challenge throughout the remediation process and validation of results in line with Citi’s Internal requirements.
- Take ownership responsibility for specific projects and initiatives, delivering end-to-end, sustainable outcomes for the impacted lines of business and locations.
- Present on status of the program to various stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience in working within risk areas dealing with regulatory or compliance risk in 1st or 2nd line of defence.
- Extensive experience implementing change in institutional business lines, geographies and functions (exposure to Markets, Banking, Security Services, Private Banking, Payments, Technology, Operations, Compliance, Finance).
- Able to provide leadership and influence in matrix organization.
- Project management and change capabilities are essential.
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyse a process and recommend ways to improve quality, controls, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.