At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system – one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world – to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
The Paxos Securities business is expanding its team and needs business development experts to help drive change in the industry. Reporting to the head of business development for Securities, this role will own selling into and leading strategic client and partner relationships.The ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise technology and owning relationships with complex organizations, as well as a strong interest in driving the adoption of the Paxos financial market infrastructure to replace the legacy infrastructure used today.
What you will do:
- Convert from an established pipeline to committed clients and partners.
- Take ownership of prospects and partners’ relationship with the firm.
- Connect with new prospects and develop them into clients and partners.
- Navigate complex client organisations to identify and create relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop account plans that drive customer adoption and loyalty.
- Help customers quantify the value and savings from a modern financial market infrastructure.
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management.
- Engage with industry groups as part of our marketing outreach.
What you will need to have:
- 7 plus years of experience selling enterprise software to a customer base of banks and brokers with an understanding of network sales
- A track record of building customer relationships in large enterprises while delivering on commercial goals.
- Aptitude and interest to learn the deeper details of how clearing works.
- Demonstrated passion for driving innovation and change with little supervision.
- Great communication skills to present our vision and win customer support.
- Transparent team player who shares information well.
- Comfortability working in a continuous evolving business.
The Business Development team will play a vital role in growing Paxos’s revenue and expanding our customer base.
Key to this role is an ability to understand Paxos technology, expertly communicate its benefits, and coach others to do the same. You and your team will need to win the trust of our potential clients by consultatively selling the value of the Paxos Platform.
Other than these qualifications, we’re hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can’t wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.paxos.com.