B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class.
Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
You will learn from experienced traditional finance and crypto professionals with combined experience of 50+ years in the industry. We are a uniquely skilled team, covering both sell-side OTC client flow with high-frequency market making, with a range of product that keeps expanding. Every employee is making a difference, and this is your opportunity to have a direct impact on the industry. After initial training, a Graduate Trader will be responsible for the daily management of the central risk book:
- Manage the algorithms that make markets on crypto exchanges and to clients
- Monitor opportunities in markets as they present themselves, taking decisive action to capture value
- Manage the overall market risk of the portfolio
- Work closely with Tech and Operations to ensure smooth 24/7 trading.
- Your own suite of strategies to optimize and take to the next level
- Work on innovative solutions across the crypto and TradFi industry
- University degree in a numerical degree, with strong grades
- Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment at the cutting edge of trading and technology within the industry
- An entrepreneurial mind set and a natural intuition for risk, pricing and how crypto markets function
- Proficiency in Python, be that through personal projects or within a professional environment
- Practical experience with C++ / Java or any other OOP highly desired
- Demonstrable interest in trading
- Excellent teamwork and clear communication skills and ability to express ideas
- Someone that thrives when given the space and opportunity, you’ll receive all of that here.
- Ability to develop new skills and understand market developments as required
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues.
- Continually demonstrates application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org