B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class.
Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Product Manager with a proven track record to join our expanding Product Management team as we continue to grow our market offering. As a Product Manager at B2C2 you will be working out what clients need, helping the firm to build the right product and then supporting the firm to sell it. The successful candidate will understand client needs and market opportunities by gathering and analysing business intelligence from internal and external sources and will define the vision and roadmap for new and existing products. This role has a wide reach across the organisation and you will partner with a broad range of departments and guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation and management of products that improve client experience, grow market share and deliver on the company’s overall strategy and goals. The role will report to the Head of Product.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the market landscape by analysing client needs, current market trends and competitor offerings and seeking opportunities for differentiation in partnership with Sales & Marketing.
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Gather and prioritise product and client requirements and use data-driven analysis to align and influence stakeholders on prioritisation of product features that deliver tangible outcomes with clear business impact.
- Define and own the product vision and roadmap for the commercial success of several inter-connected products. Collaborate closely with Sales, Trading, Technology, Operations and Compliance to ensure full front-to-back coverage on product requirements.
- Create high-quality product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI. Efficiently translate the product strategy into planned work with detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by technology teams.
- Partner effectively throughout product development, QA and launch of the products or new features to ensure success for the entire organisation, bridging gaps between functions and aligning teams where required.
- Develop financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs to track progress and alignment to firm’s overall strategy and goals. Solicit both internal and external client feedback, understand the various challenges and opportunities and re-prioritise the roadmap iteratively to optimise results. Manage technical backlogs and prioritise new features vs technical debt to eliminate workflow friction.
- Build effective relationships with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective, including exchanges, data providers and software vendors. Perform analysis to clarify engagement opportunities and negotiate agreement terms where appropriate.
- Work effectively across the different functions as necessary including Trading, IT, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR, Change Management, PR/Marketing to ensure B2C2’s overall goals are met.
- Assist with the operational risk framework and act as first line of defence in your given role.
- Fulfill additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management.
- Work with HR to support processes surrounding people development and feedback as necessary.
- Proven experience of building and delivering client-focussed product with clear business impact based on metrics and outcomes.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in all elements of the product development lifecycle with strong focus on agile delivery.
- Superior business analysis and problem-solving skills, with ability to break down complex concepts and requirements into discrete deliverables with clear concise written requirements and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written) with ability to produce high quality documents, plans, roadmaps and presentations with impact.
- Excellent relationship management skills with experience of working directly with clients and external partners.
- Good understanding of business plans, budgets, ROI with ability to infer KPIs.
- Meticulously organised and efficient with strong project and time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Team player with a collegiate and adaptable attitude, and the ability to direct cross-functional initiatives and prioritise in a transparent and objective manner.
- Experience of working with third-party vendors and data providers.
- A keen interest in cryptocurrency with strong knowledge of financial markets in foreign exchange and/or fixed income.
- Good understanding of regulatory change impact and landscape.
- Degree in business, technology, finance or related discipline.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in the London office.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com