B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class.
Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build, validate and maintain a variety of modelling projects focusing on PD, LGD, EAD and ALM models across existing and new business lines – initial key deliverable in January 2022
- Develop and combine all business line models into a single high-level real-time report integrated into existing systems
- Develop and enhance Credit Risk models including Stress Test, Scorecards
- Input into development of IFRS9 and new ICARA credit risk models that are used in risk management, capital calculation and general business use
- Developing challenger models to optimise model performance over time
- Proactively work towards improving modelling, processes and methodologies including exploration of advanced modelling techniques with applications of new margin methodologies for structured and non-cleared derivatives
- Modelling of margin examples for structured products to present to clients
- Research and development of a VAR margining model
- Work effectively across the different functions as necessary including Trading, IT, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR,
- Change Management, PR/Marketing to ensure B2C2’s overall goals are met.
- Assist with the operational risk framework and act as the first line of defence in your given role.
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate complex matters to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with IFRS9 or IRB models
- Benefit would be some knowledge and understanding of trading and derivatives products
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience developing Credit Risk Models using Python in a financial institution
- Strong understanding of PD, LGD or EAD models, theory and how they are built
- Proven Credit Risk Modelling experience including ALM models
- Numerate degree qualification
- Being able to hit the ground running and work in a flexible and fast paced environment often with quick deliverable and dynamic timelines
- Demonstration of honesty, integrity and good reputation
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with client service orientation, adaptability and resilience
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- Ability to develop new skills and understand market developments as required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage tasks
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues.
- Continually demonstrates application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in the London office.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com