B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class.
Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
If you like solving problems with moving parts, juggling multiple projects at time, working with emerging technologies and seeing your solutions make a real impact then think about joining B2C2 as a Business Analyst on our US Team. Every day will be slightly different as we delve into market structure changes, build out new products to offer to our clients, and customize our offering to close market gaps. This role requires the ability to manage across many internal stakeholders including sales, trading, technology, and compliance. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the Business heads and central COO team in driving key priorities, business planning, business strategy
- Create meaningful analysis to aid strategic decisions and create powerful narratives for clients
- Analyze and present performance metrics and key initiatives
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Develop a deep knowledge of product offering and client base.
- Work effectively across the different functions as necessary including Trading, IT, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR,
- Change Management, PR/Marketing to ensure B2C2’s overall goals are met.
- Fulfill additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS or University degree) degree required
- Experience with or a keen interest of emerging technologies including bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Ethereum
- 3+ years of experience in a similar market role (Crypto or TradFI)
- Willingness to take ownership and drive strategic initiatives
- Proven track record of navigating uncertainty and an ever-evolving landscape
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and deliver business results
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong business process and governance knowledge
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- Ability to develop new skills and understand market developments as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage tasks
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues.
- Continually demonstrates the application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org