Website S&P Global Inc.
Associate Director, Sustainability Indices, Fixed Income
S&P DJI’s is the world’s leading resource for benchmarks and investible indices, home to iconic benchmarks such as the S&P 500 and iBoxx fixed income indices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sustainability Product Management Team – specialising in Fixed Income Sustainability Indices.
The role of the product management team is to create world class indices to meet the needs of our global client base.
This role will be particularly focused on understanding, analysing, and applying sustainability data to create innovative fixed income benchmarks. The individual will be expected to work alongside other fixed income/sustainability product managers, colleagues across different functions, and clients to support product strategies and product execution.
- 4+ years’ experience of working in, preferably passive, sustainable Investment
- Quantitative/ programming skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in field related to climate science, sustainability, finance, economics, or STEM subjects
- Experience working with index/portfolio construction
- Ability to work with large ESG datasets
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability to innovate and create new flagship sustainability methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of working with high profile clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team; can effectively influence others and gain their consensus when needed
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Higher degree (Master’s or higher) in field related to climate science, sustainability, finance, economics, or STEM subjects is beneficial
- Skilled in Python programming language (experience in other languages such as R or MATLAB is beneficial)
- Knowledge of the fixed income market
- Progress towards CFA or other relevant professional qualifications is beneficial.
- Business fluency in additional languages
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
To apply for this job please visit spgi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.