Website Jackson National Life Insurance Company
The Analyst is responsible for a variety of functions including, but not limited to, research and ongoing monitoring of investment managers, preparing performance attribution reports, and contributing to preparation of materials for quarterly Fund Board meetings. This position will also be responsible for participating in manager searches and preparing reports in support of investment management objectives.
- Independently perform in-depth research on managers and investment portfolios.
- Prepare reports and written analyses on investment managers.
- Proactively monitor managers and summarize key issues for further analysis.
- Compile and analyze complex comparative investment performance data.
- Participate in and eventually lead meetings and/or conference calls with managers.
- Create and interpret performance attribution and risk reports.
- Prepare materials for Fund Board and Investment Committee meetings.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of financial markets and investment theories.
- Solid PC skills including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using investment research systems, including Morningstar Direct, FactSet, Bloomberg, and Advent Tamale is preferred.
- Good organizational skills—ability to prioritize tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related field required.
- 3+ years industry related experience required.
- • Work toward CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst), or CIPM (Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement) preferred.
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Jackson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. The Company subscribes to and endorses federal and state laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, legally-recognized disability, marital status, legally-protected medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other factor not related to the needs of the job. The Company is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Company facilities and campuses are tobacco-free environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com