June 2, 2022 from 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Please join WIND and Bracewell on for a fireside chat with CFTC Commissioner Caroline Pham and SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce, moderated by Anne Termine, Partner, Bracewell.
The panel will discuss how the SEC and CFTC are currently addressing a number of high-profile policy areas, including the regulation of digital assets, tackling climate risk through financial services and potential market structure changes. Commissioners from both agencies will discuss how they approach these challenges, including what they are doing to work together.
- June 2, 2022 from 5:00 – 7:30pm EST
- 5:00-5:30 pm: Welcome Drinks
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Fireside Chat
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Reception with Cocktails and Hors d’Oeuvres
- Bracewell’s Washington DC Office 2001 M Street, NW, Suite 900