December 7, 2021 from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us in our next event “Letters to my Younger Self (Pre COVID-19 Self)” for drinks and canapes along with a fireside chat on “Resilience in the COVID-19 Era” in London, United Kingdom.
The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged unexpectedly and affected all aspects of our lives. The role of resilience becomes a key factor in maintaining ourselves as leaders.
This conversation will speak on what we have learned as women leaders since COVID-19 and how can we compare ourselves pre and post COVID-19.
PLEASE NOTE: this event is limited to 60 in-person attendees, if you have registered and will not be able to make it please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
- Time: 6:00-9:00 PM (GMT)
- Location: London, United Kingdom (Address of the event will be provided upon registration)
Agenda: (times are in GMT)
- 6:00-6:10pm: Arrival & Check-In
- 6:10-7:00pm: Fireside Chat
- 7:00-9:00pm: Networking Session
- Tracey Jordal | CEO of WIND and Executive Vice President & Head of EMEA Operations and Trade Support, PIMCO
- Susi de Verdelon | Board member of WIND and Head of Swapclear & Listed Rates, LCH
Please register by using the link below, registration will close on Monday, December 1st, 2021 at 11:59 PM GMT.