Building Your Wolfpack: The Importance of Peer Networking for Career Development
Come and hear these three powerhouse women discuss the power and potential of peer networking in their own experience, and for professional women generally in this cultural moment. This panel will also serve as the launchpad for WIND’s peer networking program.
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Time: 12-1 PM EST
- Shan Cooper, Executive Director at Atlanta Committee for Progress
- Duriya Farooqui, Board Director for NYSE, ICE, and IHG
- Kathy Waller, Former Executive CFO and President, Enabling Services at Coca-Cola
- Petal Walker, Special Counsel at WilmerHale (Moderator)
- To reserve your spot, please click “Register” on the right column OR use the form at the bottom of the screen.
- To save the event onto your calendar, please click the button below.
- After registration, kindly complete the survey to help serve the needs of WIND’s peer networking program
- Zoom information will be provided prior to the event.