Women in Derivatives (WIND) is delighted to invite you to our upcoming panel discussion, followed by drinks and canapes, hosted by Travers Smith.
This will be an excellent opportunity for professionals working in the financial services industry to discuss the challenges, risks and rewards in investing and hedging currency risk in the emerging markets. You will have the chance to put any questions you might have to the panel and to network with others in your field.
- Maria Barron Baratech, Emerging Markets Trader, Goldman Sachs
- Vanessa Battaglia, Senior Associate, Derivatives & Structured Products, Travers Smith
- Julia Demidova, Commercial Partnership Manager, OMFIF
- Elena Petrishyna, Vice President – FX Sales, Barclays
- Marilia Shewchenko, Principal, Validus Risk Management
Travers Smith, 2-3 Hosier Lane, EC1A 9LX
Tuesday 25 June 2019
6.00pm – Registration
6.30pm – Panel discussion
7.30pm – Drinks reception and networking